|Thirteen Things about Making the Most of Your Time1. Get a maid and hire a tutor for your previously homeschooled kids. (This isn’t in the financial picture for me, soooo…read on!)
2. Start each day with God! Your day will be amazing!
3. Skip cereal and feed your kids fresh fruit and toast…no dirty dishes to wash!
4. Keep up with your laundry! Teach the kids to fold and use Spray ‘n Wash (nuff said!)
5. And speaking of the above, limit your kids on clothes. Do they really need their drawers overflowing with 10-20 shirts, etc…it just makes more laundry and a headache when you find yourself buying a new dresser because they broke a drawer that was too full… (preaching at myself here!)
6. Use your crock-pot, or mega-cook by fixing twice the meal you need and freezing the extra!
7. Someone wise once told me to give your children your undivided attention for 15 minutes every hour…
8. This goes back to number 3. Teach your children the life skills they need and in return they’ll feel a much needed part of the family! My kids love the days when I give them a to-do list and they can go through it marking things off.
9. We’ve all heard this one: the night before church or work or school, lay out clothing, iron what needs ironed, etc.
10. Go to bed late, get up early. Hey, they say that you can get too much sleep you know!
11. If you have a lot to do and a little bit of time in which to do it…drink coffee. Or something caffeinated! (Where did I set that mug down?)
12. Um. (Drumming my fingers from too much caffeine) Don’t drink too much of it or you’ll have a hard time sleeping!
13. Pick easy no brainers for your TT memes (winking right back at you!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!