We’re having crockpot Chicken Fetticine tonight and it’s one of those unbelievably easy and tasty meals so I thought I’d post it here for you. My friend Jana shared it with me years ago and it remains a family favorite to this day!
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts–thawed
- 1 package Italian dressing seasoning
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can mushroom pieces (optional)
- 1 (12 oz) package fetticine noodles (we like the spinach enriched ones…fetticine florentine)
Place chicken and Italian seasonings ONLY in the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Add rest of ingredients except fetticine noodles, and cook for another half hour. Meanwhile, boil noodles according to package instructions. Serve over cooked noodles, or mix all together!
This makes enough for a family of 5 with leftovers, and it’ll stick to your ribs!