Bethanie of The-Desire-of-My-Heart blog, sweetly included me in her list of thinking blogger awards! Thank you, Bethanie!
So here are five blogs (I can only list five?) that make me think:
- MInTheGap–Keep standing in the gap, MIn. I love your Christian encouragement/prodding as we walk the straight and narrow, being in this old world but not of it! You definitely make me think…and the thoughtful comments posed by your community keep me thinking…
- Honey-Do–Georgiana and I are both beginning in this writing journey (okay, she’s farther along than me, having submitted) and we’re both mothers of 3 daughters so I love this blog devoted to homemaking tips. Georgiana is a great one for organizational tricks and nifty home decor projects! Homemaking is not for wimps, right?
- Leticia’s World–Leticia has great Friday questions and sprinkles some audacious thoughts throughout the rest of the week. She’s not afraid to wear her heart on her sleeve and I love dropping in over there and being provoked to thought!
- Seeking Faithfulness–Plenty to chew on at Holly’s blog…this pastor’s wife and mother of many always inspires me to want to do better in this best of all callings…whether it’s homeschooling, mothering, or being the wife God created me to be. I really appreciate your sweet spirit, Holly!
- Everyday in Grace–Ann’s heart for God is bigger than life, and she’s got a very evangelical blog that truly keeps my brain wheels spinning. I’ve discovered we have much in common, and Ann’s always introducing/challenging me to interesting articles and pastors such as John Piper. Thanks, Ann, for all the heart that goes into your blogging!
Congratulations, you won a !
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).