Jen tagged me so here goes!
- Currently reading Sixth Covenant by Brock and Bodie Thoene, sixth in their awesome A.D. Chronicles series!
- Loving our Professor B Math…getting into long multiplication and division with oldest, and “vocabulary and symbolism of numeration” (whew!) with 7 year old!
- Just listened to the best email forward I’ve gotten in a long time…a phone call made by a 12 year old boy to a Houston radio station…89.3 KSBJ’s morning show
- Roasted a turkey yesterday and made pumpkin soup with some of it today! So delicious we all had seconds and thirds!
- We are so enjoying a weekly Bible study with friends…we’re using Tommy Nelson’s A Life Well Lived DVD series, all on the book of Ecclesiastes. Really. Good.
- Got the girls’ room cleaned today! Big group effort!
- My oldest daughter has already sold two of her border collie pups and they’ve only been weaned a few days! (5 to go! Any takers?)
- I just got some great news from Tricia Goyer, that EVERY writer/blogger should check out! Hint: Would you like to see one of your popular blog posts published?
I’ve actually done the 8 Random Things meme before, so today I stuck with today’s random things. Hope you enjoy some of the links!
And consider yourselves tagged, if you so desire! I’d love to learn more about each of you!