8 RANDOM THINGS……
Yesterday I was tagged by Georgiana D for 8 Random Things. You all know I’m a homeschooling, stay-at-home mom that loves cappuccino, writes, reads, cooks, survived an octopus “attack”, etc. I guess I can add a few new things to that list. That being said, here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Are you ready? Here are my 8 random things/habits:
- Dh and I rarely get to bed before midnight. On the rare occasion that we do, it’s ALWAYS 11:22 P.M.
- My least favorite chore is cleaning the ceiling fans.
- I crave jalepenos when I’m pregnant.
- My favorite summer treat is strawberries dipped in sour cream and then in brown sugar. Yum!
- I’m like the mouse in Mouse Cookie. If I bring in the step-ladder to clean the ceiling fan, I get sidetracked and stop at the kitchen light fixture to replace a light bulb. Then while I’m up there, I see that some cobwebs have collected, and pretty soon I’m washing the ceiling…
- I’m always running late and I hate it. (Perhaps tis the mouse’s fault?)
- I’ve been in all the states except Hawaii. My favorite one is Alaska maybe because I was old enough to really appreciate it. My parents loved to travel and we jaunted cross country in the Oldsmobile every chance they got. Have I mentioned here yet that I get violently carsick? (Just ask Deborah)
- I started blogging a year ago when friends at a writer’s conference said it was a good way to keep the writing muse exercising…I’ve found it to be a spiritual blessing as well. I really appreciate all of my bloggie friends!